Thursday, August 5, 2010

BRING IT.

Lets think about this. What does one need in life for say, a summer to be happy? Here’s the list.

1. A side kick. (Quality of side kick goes down drastically when they are overly involved with their boyfriend)

2. A man friend.

3. Time to see all the little people.

4. Freedom.

Here’s the list of things that you don’t want.

1. Life consuming job with bullies and ex man friend.

2. Over controlling and opinionated parents.

3. Another mean ex man friend.

4. To be a million miles away from your favorite people.

Alright so when none of the first list is present and the entire second list is present youre left with…. Well… I call this goin crazy. Once youre already gone you do things to keep you going. Such as.

1. Give your bully a friendship bracelet.

2. Tell your ex man friend youre glad youre enemies and to BRING IT ON.

3. Pour your water bottle on your head as you leave work in hopes that you will drown. ( If its raining you may need a few bottles to get the same effect)

4. Talk to every stranger and make friends for the day. (try to avoid clingy people)

I love making lists. But I must clarify NONE of this is specific to my life. I’m just trying to paint a picture here. Picture… picture… oh! I forgot the mandatory picture!

Yes. life's rough so take it like this cat and put on your game face. p.s. I'm a short and sweet type person so don't be hatin on me for having shorter posts, i was born that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment