Monday, May 3, 2010

fish, gas, and Harry Potter.

After a sad goodbye to Provo and the most awesome people, and my trip to Washington I have found myself finally back in Pennsylvania. One strange encounter along the way was with a gas station in Oregon… where you can’t pump gas… stranger yet this is the way it must be in Oregon. People spend their gas station time watching someone ELSE pump their gas. I am glad I do not live in Oregon or I would need to find new ways to feel independent. I’d probably have to grow my own cereal or go fishing. I hate fishing. When I was ten I cried when I caught a fish by his eye. That was my first and last fishing experience.

But I am now back home to pumping my own gas and my immortal fish. Along with him being left at home when I went on Vacation and living a lonely fish life in a nasty bowl for 3 years he survived swimming in soapy sink water. I was hoping he would die when I was away at college so I wouldn’t have to wake up to him starring into my soul anymore but clearly he is not done with his goals in life. Most gold fish finish what they needed to do in life within a month of getting them. Figures I get a fighter as a last minute panicked Christmas present from my brother. Sorry I have nothing better to talk about than fish and gas. I’d tell you the crazy stories but you wouldn’t believe me. That or somebody with authority would read it. I hate it when that happens.

So no crazy stories but Ill leave you with two pictures because Nick has a rule about needing pictures in your posts and he likes facebook. and I aim to please. I like it when Harry Potter and Edward meets Mean Girls.



Keep it real kids. peace.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I love Voldemort's comment on Harry's Status lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how sensitive you are about those kind of words... hahah

    ReplyDelete