Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some quick fun

Alright so I've been pretty bored of late. My options are either study more or do nothing... And do nothing tends to win those battles... So here's what I've found. While I love the picture of the week section, that's just not enough. Only once a week? With the amount of time I spend looking at cool things?! An insult! So here we go, get ready for some of the 'would be pictures of the week that I didn't have time for': (OH and sorry about the stupid pictures being ridiculously too large. Just click on any of them and they will redirect you to the link of the actual picture. I really tried to make it look good... but... alas... I failed... Oh well.)













And here's a movie that's pretty cool too! Kind on the same idea as the picture above:


Of course most importantly... Here are the renders of what I've been working on for my Computer Graphics Class... I think they're not half bad!




And Finally... Just because it worked, and my entire FHE and Kendall joined in: here's proof:


Hope you guys have enjoyed! (Most all of these pictures were found on http://www.ffffound.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment