Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2 Years Ago!

One year ago today a great celebration occurred. One that caused a great swelling of pride among a group of students. Nay, of heroes. One year ago today, we celebrated what happened 2 years ago today! One year ago today I wrote a memento:


"Today is an anniversary of one of the greatest days in the history of the world! And no, I'm not talking about Columbus Day! (Although I do believe in Columbus) Today is the anniversary of the time that a drunk suicidal man drove into my school! Best Day Ever! All I know is I had a math test I wasn't ready for and went to bed super depressed! Never have emotions gone from absolutely awful to just plain amazing in such a little amount of time!

"A lot of people don't really believe me, but let me assure you, its true! Check out http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_10709532 as proof! Seminary..... Canceled! Better than a Snow Day! YEAH! So, in honor of the greatest day in the history of the world, School is canceled! For All! Just like it was canceled one year ago! And every year from today forward!

"Go America!"

One year ago today a great day was celebrated. One year ago today, I couldn't convince people to actually skip school and felt kinda lame sitting on my bed in my dorm room alone. But that was one year ago. Two years ago today, as I was about to go to bed, my phone rang with news that the next day was canceled, and that I didn't have to wake up at 5am for seminary! An entire culture (Or um... subculture... or... student body) did not have to go to school based on the heroics of one drunk! A suicidal drunk who many suspect as being un-suicidal. Regardless of these vicious rumors about his orientation, he has created a holiday that thousands will always remember. And for this we thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment