Friday, December 17, 2010

The Facebook Project

Among many of my great fears of the internet, spanning from the creation of a Google army, to another website dedicated twilight roleplay, comes my fear of Facebook. Facebook is amazing. It has somehow surpassed everything else in the internet in consuming the average American's life. Now think about that, surpassed everything else! That blows me away!

So of late I have noticed some new disturbing trends on Facebook. That is its uncanny ability to pair two random statuses from people who have never met but happen to be sharing a similar thought, right next to each other on my news feed. It all started with this:

This may look familiar to many of you. Facebook can combine things now. Not that big of a deal right? Well here's one that might catch your scarcly impressed demeanor!These two people have never met each other, I can assure you. One being Sterling's sister, and the other from College. So how does Facebook do it? I'm not sure... I'm only concerned about when Facebook tries editing people's relationship statuses based on similar comments or similar pictures. Facebook : Matchmaker...

Continuing on from here are just fun statuses I've collected, some are funny because they were next to each other, others are ironic, and some are just funny. Enjoy:Glass half full?Irony...

This was in the middle of all the complaints about the naked scene in Harry Potter! As much as I miss Dallin... he was a dirtbag that night...

Does this deserve a "Go America?" You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment