Friday, March 18, 2011

My Top Tens

Movies That I Own

1 Memento

2 The Dark Knight

3 LOTR trilogy

4 The Best Two Years (The Mormon Movie of Mormon Movies)

5 Fantastic Mr. Fox

6 The Truman Show

7 October Sky

8 Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

9 The Illusionist

10 War (by Poor Boyz Productions)


College Football Field Colors


1 Blue (Boise State)

2 Green (Pitt)

3 Green (Florida State)

4 Green (BYU)

5 Green (Hobart and William Smith)

6 Green (Iowa)

7 Green (UNC)

8 Green (Yale)

9 Green (Oregon State)

10 Green (Clemson)


Dog breeds that have acquired sainthood

1 St Bernard

2 - 10 Oh... um...?


Fun Things to do with Nicole Egan


1 Shopping

2 Long Boarding

3 Racing Rubber Ducks

4 Not responding to important texts

5 Balloon animals

6 Playing Wallyball

7 American Heritage Movies

8 Ex Stories

9 Wander around campus and find free food

10 NSO


People I liked until I saw a movie about them

1 Mark Zuckerberg

2 Penny Chenery Tweedy

3 Marathon Runners (Spirit of the Runner)

4 Ghost Rider

5 Nazi's (dang it boy in the striped pjs!)

6 Mozart

7 Emperor Palpatine

8 The O-zone

9 - 10 ?


Lies based on frequency of use

1 LOL

2 I have read and agree to terms of use

3 Nothing (As in what are you doing?)

4 No, I don't want fries with that

5 I didn't like (insert latest Pixar movie)

6 I hate drama

7 Public Servant

8 I Don't illegally download music!

9 HUGE SAVINGS

10 This might pinch just a little (at hospital)



Japanese cities the US has dropped Atomic bombs on

1 Hiroshima

2 Nagasake

3 - 10 (Wait... there are 10? And what am I ranking these based on anyways?! I'm an awful person)


Overplayed songs


1 Bad Day - Daniel Powter

2 The Reason - Hoobastank

3 Any song by Green Day that is aired at all.

4 Everything on 107.5 (Motto: If it hasn't been overplayed, it will be. If it has been, it hasn't (see previous).)

5 Anything that Lady Gaga touches

6 Macarena - Los del Río

7 One way or another - Blondie

8 Fly like an Eagle - Steve Miller Band

9 Don't stop Believin' - Journey

10 Hey There Delilah - Plain White Tee's

No comments:

Post a Comment