Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Alexandre Bilodeau=Canadian Jesus

I'm pretty sure it's my turn to write something. Unfortunately, I've been a bit short on ideas. However, I feel like you all deserve something to read, so I just thought I'd comment on the currently occurring Winter Olympics. For those of you who don't know, Canada just won its first Olympic gold at home, in men's moguls. While most of the readers don't care, we in Canada are pretty psyched. So I just thought I'd say, all hail Alexandre Bilodeau!

Bilodeau fo sho

Maelle Ricker rules as well!

3 comments:

  1. Man... All I got to say is:

    http://theworldaccordingtojennifer.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/shaun.jpg

    Um... Yeah... Gold Medal... Again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold medal again for us too!!! In...ice...dancing... You know what? Olympics suck anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can keep thinking that if you want lol... We'll just keep on winning lol

    ReplyDelete