Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The world in Java

I stumbled upon what I have personally deemed as a great idea! Of course, it would not exactly be what most people would find entertaining; however, I plan on making a website in the near future. (Near future meaning in about 3 years. I'm mormon which kinda means 2 years are busy.) Anyhow, I have a website idea! A lot of you won't probably think that anything below is very funny, or that it even makes much sense, but for those of you like me, it should be awesome.

Here's my idea, Its going to be a website that allows myself and others to post micro-programs in Java that describe certain aspects of the world! I'll decide if they are good enough for my website, and choose one or two and post it every day. It will be awesome!

Sorry about the lack of pictures this time... Here I have an idea!

Wallace has been so kind to us. Thanks Wallace



So anyways, here are a few examples:

// How children erase 33 years of human history
// int bc = any time before Christ, int ad = any time after his death

public static void main(String [] args)
{

if(!bc && !ad)
{
return null;
}
}

// Class whyIsTheRumGone

public static void main(String [] args)
{
if(numGermans > 0 || numIrish > 0)
{
amountRum = 0;
}
}

// Class theGame

public static void main(String [] args)
{
if(player.isPlayingTheGame())
{
for(int i=0; i < ∞; i++)
{
player.lost();
}
}
else
do{
player.runTests();
cure = player.findCure();
return cure;
}
}

So yeah. that's pretty much the plan. I think it'll be fun. And it will let me release my inner nerd into something productive so that I don't turn to StarCraft... Not to say that that's a bad thing to do with your time... Maybe...

So anyone care? Or have any ideas? I was thinking either www.iftheworldwasprogrammed.com or just www.theworldinJava.com? But we'll see. So if you have any ideas or comments or even better, programs, let me know!

Sorry about the crappy formatting... It kinda won't let me do it. I even went into the HTML and inserted tabs and Blogger just shook its finger at me and laughed... In fact, it displayed a picture of Hitler that headbutted and cracked my screen... which I didn't know was even possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment