Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good thing I have a lot of inertia I go with the bus.

Apparently I’m getting my butt kicked by master Nicholas for not writing often enough but in my defense it definitely was James’ turn... so we can all accept his hamster and move on to BIGGER and better things! Like how bout my laptop battery! That thing is HUGE! Its outta control! Or Nick! Have you seen that kid recently?! I bet you last saw him he was just a lil guy… well now he’s a beast. He just like blew up outta no where one day. Okay.. what I’m really trying to say is… WHAT ABOUT PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION!? You’ve got like these buses everywhere… but when you get on and off you realize it would’ve been quicker just to run to the destination! Or like hot air balloon it… and by this time you're already down two bucks! And then there’s the waiting at the bus stop… the schedule can be so unreliable sometimes… and all the while you’re standing there you have the distant worry in the back of your mind that you’re at the wrong bus stop. And then soon you look like this girl… socially awkward and emotionally unstable.

Well at least there are sidewalks! In most places… not really they are actually pretty scarce but not in Provo! Yay Provo now has one point. I consider sidewalks public transportation.. I mean they help with transportation and are for the public! They’re my favorite kind of public transportation! Of course because the best kind of public transportation hasn’t been invented yet. It came to me in a dream.. You can have a bus… but its not a bus.. cause ppl can jump on and off at their free will. Like when there’s a red light boom! Just jump off and walk with the pedestrians in the cross walk. It would be so great! Who would pay for this you ask? Same people who pay for Washington DC's nifty crap. Us! Taxes! What better way to spend our money? This way we would save on pollution... cause like who would drive with this great luxury? Now im sure your thinking what about the idiot who jumps off and dies while the thing is moving… well you see there’s the cable car in San Francisco ppl could jump off… and maybe they do.. but it’s their own stupidity if they get hurt! Just make some law you can’t sue for such ridiculousness or something. Now you’re thinking what if you hit all green lights… psh that never happens this is reality. AND there are.. well people might end up running down the street chasing this thing.. i guess it might not be very reliable.. funny though. Okay now before I end this post.. I must say.. I actually like the buses… okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment