Thursday, January 7, 2010

POKEMON



So I know that my phone's picture quality might not be quite up to par with Sir James' actually decent camera, but that's not the point. The point is... They're onto us... I'm not completely sure who but, they are. Look, these were taken at totally different places in the United States.... Well... Not really... But they were like 3 hours away from each other so the warning is spreading.



And this one here is targeting our Spanish followers, or future Spanish followers or something.... The racism is appalling... Nonetheless, Fellow Loiterers, I'm impressed. I must say that news of this blog is spreading far faster than I ever could have imagined. I'm proud of you. I also wish to apologize to you for my absence of late. I have recently been inconveniently detained. But don't you worry, I'm back!

So the what I really wanted to talk about today was none other than Pokemon. Yes Pokemon. The fad the swept the nation back in the early 90's and has since left us desperate for a quality television series. I don't know why they never decided to make one... O well. So I was recently talking to a friend who wanted nothing more than to live in this alternate reality and train these so called pocket monsters. Lets run down what this entails:

1) Gathering wild animals and domesticating them... sort of
2) Training them to fight other people's pets
3) Winning some sort of prize at the end of the fight
4) Getting rid of the weak ones to get stronger ones (remember you could only keep like, 6 or something on your person at any time? I hated that! I would've taken this endless army of lv 3 weedles into the elite 4 if it would have let me. And by army I mean at least 250!)

Now then, lets look at this realistically. If we had pokemon in our world would we be able to do this? Well duh, we already do! Obviously Ash Ketchum = Michael Vick. I believe he also did all of the above. And what happened to him? He's in jail and everyone hates him! Why? Because he was just applying what he learned as a boy!

And if you think this realization is crazy... Just try to think a little bit harder about Tetris....

3 comments:

  1. I actually brought up my old Gameboy Color and Pokemon Gold from home. If I can't beat the Elite Four before the semester is over, I am a failure as a human being

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe if you catch a wild 50 cent you should be fine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, his rap attack is known to be super effective

    ReplyDelete