Friday, December 11, 2009

Dang it. I should've been Catholic.

First off, I would like to express my disappointment that I didn’t receive any unique introduction from nick… as if I don’t give this blog any diversity… I mean I’m only a girl... apparently that doesn’t get you too far in life. But this is Nick we are talking about so maybe I would’ve been good enough if I had an 80% hip to waist ratio. Dang it. I should’ve been Catholic.

I can’t imagine how I have lived my life without this blog… better yet! How have you lived… well put away those blankets kids cause this is gonna get spicy…


Yes. Just like that. Well imma peace out now since the James kid already took care of writing the novel for this week. I’m glad we had this time of bonding. Go girls! Go mormons!

2 comments:

  1. That last phrase doesn't mix well with the title... Unless you want to be a Catholic who roots on mormons...

    ReplyDelete