Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sandwiches all Around

WUD UP LOITERERS IM WRITIN THIS FROM PITTSBURGH! woah baby baby. And to show you the ridiculous amount of Pittsburgh pride that is beaming from my very soul. I don't think it's a medical condition but were still waitin on the lab results. I present to you... drum roll please! THE Primanti Brothers sandwich!

mmhm. That picture there touches the heart.
Now I'm sure many of you might have heard the outrageous rumors that Pittsburgh is... dare I say it.. dirty... old.. past its time.. lost its magic. OH MY GOSH! FREAKIN LOOK!

magical. right there. ya feel it? of course ya do. deep breath and take all that in. Now Nick I know that in my practice blog bs thing I expressed the love for Pittsburgh.. but the loiterers didn't see that.. so after this post I'll be done. I would pinky promise, cross my heart.. swear on my breakfast.. but that's going a little too far.
Christmas has recently occured.. I hope yours went well and there was no embarssing underwear gifts or tragic ski accidents.. such as wettin your pants on the ski lift.. ouch. Mine was way good with the exception of the fact that I told all my friends to fly into Pittsburgh.. and they all laughed.. they thought I was kidding.. ha. I came home to my house after being away for four months to find that we moved our mailbox to the neighbors yard... the haters kept smashing it when they thought it was ours... without the mailbox in it's usual place I barely recognized the place! at least the rumors that my father gave my fish away were nothing but false and entirely uncalled for.
MERRY CHRISTMAS LOITERERS! It's a little late but none of the other authors said it! Now that wasn't very considerate of them... not very considerate at all. Live it up guys and keep it real. peace.

6 comments:

  1. Pittsburgh? More like Shi... haha just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, wetting your pants on a ski lift. That would probably be below 32°, and we all know what that magic number means..

    ReplyDelete
  3. James' comment makes me laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete