Friday, December 18, 2009

I love unscheduled play...

Nick the omnipotent overlord administrator… now that’s sexy. Loitron sounds a bit like an alien or I might’ve heard a word like that in chemistry.. or was it jimmy neutron? Eh whats the difference. I gotta hand it to us there is a ridiculous flow of good Ideas on this blog. I might be lacking because I have nothing but a dead brain sitting on byus campus.. lonely.. because everyone else has left for break... and when I get bored weird things happen.. I mean after I searched the entire campus for the computer I left my jump drive in.. dyed my hair pink.. hooked up with the guys behind the bell tower.. I found this!


Only at byu… this place is hatin on so many things.. pink hair.. boys in the kitchen after midnight.. mattresses on the floor.. propping doors open.. throwing snowballs.. even unscheduled play! I get some comedic relief from the simple fact they felt the need to include no Sunday play as well… Oh and for the record this sign was in front of an empty field.. wouldn’t playing on it at any time be considered trespassing? You need permission.. they won’t give you permission on a Sunday.. But what if I schedule play on that field… it would still be trespassing!? This sign is blowin my mind! And define playing… Maybe they got a little paranoid about the rule of law.. and started obsessing with the Publicity thing… American heritage can do weird things to the mind..
we shouldn't judge. but think about the poor golfers with no where to go... i was in love with a golfer once.. so this sign strikes a nerve.
So after my encounter with the sign I went back to the bell tower. Just kidding I actually was extremely entertained when I saw… give me a minute to gather my thoughts so I can get this out right… a piece of art work resembling a mustache on a rock… that was ON FIRE! scandalous for byu campus I know! Were not even allowed candles!! Just when I was getting excited and had the 7 eleven speed dial under my thumb.. I saw a police man standing not far from it.. watching it.. I suppose he was there so no idiot would try and run around byu with the fire.. but this doesn’t quite make much sense to me… the mustache was most definitely suppose to be on fire.. was that police man getting paid to monitor the mustache? I would’ve asked him about it but I was afraid I might know the police man…
I understand that this visual im trying to create may be hard to process in the mind of our loiterers.. or loitrons. If I had boy scout skills I would’ve been prepared and takin a picture of it before.. on my way home if its still on fire ill get that for you guys. it's hard to keep up witht he skills of the other authors...

2 comments:

  1. I have a picture of the flaming stache on my phone... If you want it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh man im even being shown up by daniel.. you must be a boy scout

    ReplyDelete