Monday, March 22, 2010

And there we all were in one place

So I realize its probably high time I posted again. I've been a little bit busy to be honest. But I'm very close to throwing in the towel this semester anyways so might as well do something constructive. I usually resort to murder but... I've been clean for 6 months and thought I would keep it up... Lately I've spent most everyday living in the Talmage Building and the basement of the Crabtree building. Those are, in order, the Math/Computer Science building and then the Engineering/3D Animation building. I think I leave at about 10 and don't get home til 8 on good days... Thursdays though probably are from about noon to 2 or 3 before I finally leave.

So I know what you're thinking. Nick doesn't have a life. But you know what?! You know.. what...? You.... you... SHUT UP! I know I don't have a life! But whatever. By not having a life of your own, you are offered the chance to drop some eaves on other people around you. Its awesome. For example, I've learned a guy's shaving routine (including who shaves his back... Chase...), and I've learned the word for knife, Puchie (just wish I had heard what language that was, Oh well). Anyways, just thought I would post some of the work I've done in the Crabtree building for my computer graphics class...


Look! Teapots! And I know that they aren't to scale... It would have taken all of like 3 seconds to do... but it was also 2:30 am and I'd been there since 7 pm so I like it still! It makes me laugh. They're sneaking sugar cubes... because they're teacups... and its funny...

Til next time!

3 comments:

  1. Nick i love the picture of the week. it like blows my mind and then puts the pieces back together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Its freaking awesome! I found it and it won the honor of pic of the week so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I decided I wanted to leave a comment on everything. But now I am not so sure. Who knew that it was such a process. First you have to find the right page. Then you have to write something. and then when you want to post it everthing just gets all sorts of crazy. Whew. Power to the people

    ReplyDelete