Friday, March 5, 2010

James is not upset anymore

That, my friends, is Woll Smoth. He has absolutely nothing to do with this post. This is just a response to Nick's post below. I did write another blog entry about Canada's Olympic triumphs, entitled "True Patriot Love" (which is a line from O Canada, mind you). After Nick replaced the entire thing with "Go America", I was angry, but upon second thought, I realized the blog was a product of my over-excitement from the Olympics, and was a little much. Especially since the American Loitrons greatly outnumber the Canadian ones. In respect of Nick's, and the Loitrons', red, white, and blue hearts, I will refrain from reposting.

In other words, it's all good. After all, how could I refuse Wallace?

Refusing Wallace is like dividing by zero

Of course, this is all on the condition that Nick allows me to put up this one solitary picture.

Thanks Nick! And also, 14>9

And finally: Sterling, you need write something now. Anything. Describe breakfast. Write the alphabet. Explain the basic concepts of quantum mechanics. Just do it already.

2 comments:

  1. If you really want an introduction to Quantum mechanics, that's what the physics class I'm TAing for is all about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha we should have you guest-write an entry explaining some good quantum mechanics. Your intelligence continues to astound.

    ReplyDelete