Wednesday, March 3, 2010

18 and a half candles

I would like to say that I am master hair dyer. I got Pink hair to stay in for like what two months before it started lookin blondish pink. Nick and his amateurs… pathetic. I would also like to say that although Canada won the whole hockey thing they did it WITH Pittsburgh’s Crosby. So. Go Pens! Go Pittsburgh!
I don’t remember making any promises dealing with Pittsburgh on here… =) anyways. I love birthdays. Recently I celebrated my friends half birthday. Now I know what youre thinking.. they must have been bored. And right you are! So I got some pie and 18 and a half candles. Yes I broke it in half sheesh. I don’t believe in the whole half of a cake thing.
Wow. Thats just cruel.

When you do something for someone’s birthday.. youre just like everyone else they know. Everyones filling up your inbox with a million texts saying the same thing (except in Nicks case), everyone writes on your facebook wall and everyone expects you to have cake. Sorry if you thought you were extra appreciated for that generic birthday card you sent your cousin but they will forget about it by the next week. You didn’t make their day, it was already made with the first dozen birthday cards. But on half birthdays! Seriously.. who else went to her house that day? No one! And its best if the person doesn’t even know its their half birthday! Talk about memorable. Like if someone gave me that same lame cupcake or card you gave your brother on his birthday on my HALF birthday! Just like that you go down in the record books as being a part of my most memorable half birthday. Ever. SO half birthdays are wayyy better than birthdays for everyone trying to celebrate with someone! Of course your own half birthday is never as fun as your real birthday, but for everyone else in the world! They should probally like your half birthday better.

P.S. I'm also after you Sterling...

2 comments:

  1. Well maybe if you had come in my time of need to help dye my hair, I wouldn't be stuck with this brown hair still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe if you would have considered my genius in your time of need you wouldn't be stuck with brown hair still.

    ReplyDelete