Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sabotage.

Yes! The best way to express your true feelings about your room mates. This time I decided I needed to do something a little more than just flush the toilet while they are in the shower. So my roommate Lara decides she must invite a boy over so she can make him dinner. (how traditional) now Lara is not your average girl. She wears suspenders, ugly sweaters, and has webbed toes. Do you have a good mental image now? so sweater girl has the table set all nice for this boy. When he knocks on the door and she goes to let him in I planned to go in the kitchen and put a candle in the middle of her table and turn out the lights so when the man comes in it is awkward as he sees his candle lit dinner. I was hoping to create a Lady and the Tramp spaghtetti dinner moment. Sadly I could not come up with a singing waitress on such short notice. Anyways sounds like a good idea right? No! as Im waiting for said man im trying to fish some pop corn kernels out of the candle because Olivia gets bored. There were two candles. I obviously was not paying attention to the other one. I hear sizzling. I stand up and notice a flame. Yeah my hairs on fire.
Sabotage BACK FIRED! So then my hairs all burnt and smells like… well hair someone cooked and there’s a reason nobody does that! So I grabbed the scissors and there was one climactic moment where I doubted myself and my intentions. Then I got a whiff of my hair again and threw that out the window and I cut it off! Surprisingly it still kind of smelled. This event led to me needing to get layers cut into my hair to help blend my little accident. Oh so you remember Lara's dinner? I bet the whole hair catching on fire thing distracted you and you forgot all about the man. yeah. so did I. Lara’s dinner went fine. Dangit. Moral of the story is stick to one candle… or the second one will get ya! Also don't let anything distract you from your mission.

p.s. Nicks not the only one with art skills.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I heard this story before the Blog did. I feel so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i was talkin to you it reminded me that i needed to write on the blog! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is more to me than just ugly sweaters. I have feelings too ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how just the strand of hair sticking out is on fire, and that it's like a candle. The 'running away' stance also adds a nice effect.

    ReplyDelete