Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Direction

Hey guys. I received an interesting comment advising me to make the blog more, artistic I believe. And I would like to try to be very open to comments. Especially from Lara. Anyways, I've tried a bunch of different changes for the blog, especially the background. Here are a couple that I've done:





So yeah, I'm totally up for any suggestions and I'll work on them. Just throwing ideas around. Suggestions can be color schemes, good background pictures on the web, etc etc. Just bring them on.

Unless your name is Sterling. Then you gotta write on here to have any voice as to what happens!

5 comments:

  1. we cant have no loitering we want them to loiter! and NO walus. and NO mountains. keep trying. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and im Cole because i needed a boy name yanno

    ReplyDelete
  3. His name is Wallace... He's been so nice to you too! How can you live with yourself?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and Nick was already taken. and HE NEVER SAID SORRY TO ME!

    ReplyDelete